Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Zaricor Family week, between the chasing a baby and cleaning. :)

SO from Thursday of last week. I had my friends over for the first time to watch Mirror Mirror. Which for those who have not watched it you really need to. Its super cute! We had Papa Johns Pizza, greatly discounted thanks to Daddi! A tasty potato casserole from the lovely friend who came, and I made this.

I know. Makes your mouth water. Oreo crust on the bottom, mint chocolate chip ice cream filling in the middle, then homemade whipped chocolate icing on top. Very tasty!
But before I finished it. It made this mess.....



Um...yeah...Left to go check on Baby Girl because she plunking her toys once again into the toilet, even though I swear I keep that bathroom door closed and the toilet seat shut! So I left my mixer on high speed for a few seconds untended...But we got this lovely ring of chocolate icing splatterd across my kitchen floor, microwave, and ipad! NExt day...
Friday got our tires alined and because I forgot my daughter's shoes I had to keep her in a chair and off the floor. Here she is playing with my ipad so walking doesn't seem so interesting.
Saturday we spent the lovely day with Hubby-Man's Grandparents and Uncle and Aunt. And then SUnday rolled around. Hubby went to work, Baby girl spent the afternoon with my parents being spoiled. And I spent my afternoon feeling like this....
Only with a rounder belly and four other women doing this as well. Prenatal yoga class is actually quite relaxing, but sometimes I feel we get carried away...LOL
Monday I spent making more of these before I went to visit my grandparents.

Baby bow barrettes and also doing half finished painting
And then Tuesday, yesterday, we spent the morning at the doctor looking at this.
Weird angle shot of him or her. Kinda moving around bit by bit. No gender yet, but on 15th we find out! Yippie..hopefully......

So yep. That s been our week so far. Today we plan on making funnel cake!Hopefully that works out less messy than the ice cream cake. :)

Until another day

Toodles :)




2 comments:

  1. Busy little lady aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sample answer addresses the company’s brand and history, but also demonstrates that the candidate took the time to do some additional research through his network (read on for some tips on how to research companies before you interview). The answer goes on to emphasize the candidate’s interest in working hard and developing on the job.

    if you want more just look here "jobs by cvsforjobs"

    ReplyDelete