Monday, September 19, 2011

The messiness


No sure how the world keeps turning. I mean it was just one of those days. The world should have stopped, just because I felt stressed and important enough for the world to pause....The bills were piling up, the laundry reaching the sky, dishes were over flowing. Baby needed a bath...really needed a bath and the fridge had nothing in it...and too top it off I was running on three hours of sleep!

...I can hear the world's smallest violin playing for my little pity over here....


So what is it I do? You would think I might just buck it up and deal or make a plan to fix my problems...Nope. I ignore my pile of laundry, dishes, bills and pack up baby and live in the car until that reaches its point of looking like a meanie version of the apartment!


And when your hubby asked,"Um...hey honey...I love ya....I really do love....And I understand you are busy....But do you know if you washed any of my socks this week?" pause to look in the fridge. "And we go grocery shooping today too?"


Yeah...By then my head is hung and it time. Hey, our lawn looked better then the inside.

So time to buck up and deal. Time to make a plan, set goal! STOP AVOIDING THE MESS!!!...

*hangs head* Yeah, I really miss those cleaning fairies when I lived with Momi.


Until next time.

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment