Thursday, April 5, 2012

Update of the Zaricor Family.

Easter!!!Yay!!! Almost here! A break from my endless list. You know this whole stay at home mommy thing is a lot harder than it looks. You know that spring cleaning list I was talking, well it doesn't end. I scratch something off constantly. Keeps getting stuff added to it!!!
And a few quick announcements! As of March 27th, Hubby Man and I have been married for 2 years! Two awesome, hardworking, mind blowing years! God willing we can make it for a lifetime!
And Baby girl can stand on her own and is trying to walk!(just another thing to add to my list of worries!)

Also wanted to share a recipe! Macaroons! The perfect Springtime Easter treat!


2 2/3 cups of finally shredded cocoanut
1/3 cups sugar
1/4 cups pastry wheat flour.(Not wheat flour. Pastry wheat flour is ground finer than regular wheat.)
3 egg whites
1 tsp of vanilla.

Preheat oven 425*

Pretty much mix everything in bowl. Put on lightly grease cookie sheet in little balls about 2 inches apart. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Volia!

Now my favorite part. Dipping the bottoms in chocolate!! Because I am poor and can;t afford a double boiler and suck at microwave cooking I broke out my fondue pot! Half a bag of Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate chips melted with tad bit of butter works great! Dip your cookies and enjoy!



On to other business.  A couple new pictures of Baby girl. My favorite one is with Habby Man holding her. :)



Also what do you guys think of the pig tail braids? Keep my hair away from my face when handling BabyGirl?

Anywhoalls! Until ANother day

Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. Knellie is already trying to walk??? Goodness that girl has grown up fast! I miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete