Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas update and going nuts

No...no that baby is not here yet. I know! You would think after eviction notice after eviction the little tike would take hike right out of my tummy and straight into my arms. However, the little booger has other ideas.

Anyways, how was everyones Christmas?  I mean who in the world stays pregnant this long!?!?! No answer that. Answer how was your Christmas question. Ignore my baby rants, I am losing my mind. How about an update of how our Christmas went?
As you can see, my little darling was having tons fun with her uncle and large roll of bubble say. I must say that is probably the best present my brother ever got for Christmas. (It would have been more fun with another little baby! It her were here!)
And of course it was chocked full of presents! Here, baby girl is enjoying the large teddy she got on Christmas day. Its now her buddy. And the thing is huge. ( Almost has huge as my belly!!!)
Here, Hubby-Man enjoys opening a present from my mom. All eleven Time Lords in little Lego figurines. I'll post another picture of them up close in another blog. Maybe new years, when baby decides to pop out...hopefully!
And day after Christmas after putting away Christmas presents, (Yes, being pregnant still!! I had enough time to put her presents away!) Baby girl decided she could put herself away too in one of hertoy boxes. How cute!

Anyways, just a brief update about the fam. (Well two of them at least. The third is a stinker and still in the belly!!!!)
Anyways, Happy holidays everyone!!!

Toodles!







No comments:

Post a Comment