Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Palmolive Fresh Infusions

Well I have only had the last few days to try out my Palmolive Fresh Infusion dish soap which I recieved from Influenster. If don't know what Influenster is, there is a link at the bottom of this post for you to check it out. I must say, I love the Lime Basil scent.

At first, I thought it would be my least favorite and the Gensing White Tea would be my favorite, but it actually reversed. The green bottle is my most favorite.

The White Tea is the pink bottle, The Green is my favorite and the Yellow is lemon scent.

A big bonus for me is that my hands don't break out to this soap. I have pretty sensitive skin so dish soap really had to be gentle on the skin for me to use it. I have so far only done three loads of dishes since getting the soap, but I love it already. :)

http://www.influenster.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment