Friday, May 20, 2011

Prison SAVE ME!!!!


Confined!!! Confinement!
I have a severe case of cabin fever! It has been 12 days since I and little precious baby have been imprisoned in our tiny apartment! Tiny apartment prison!!!! I feel the walls caving in! Slowly the ceiling is moving down!!! I am losing my mind in these walls! *passes out*
…okay maybe I am little dramatic…BUT just a little….
Anywhoalls, yes I do feel slightly confined. I have yet to be able to leave my apartment to go to anyplace other than someone else house…*Hears Target calling* Not that I don’t mind all this time at home and with baby. I want all the time with baby, I just want to take baby to all the places I usually go! *fellowship talk from church family*
I really miss church on Sunday morning. Waking up my hubby with a “Jeronamo Hug” and then battling to my closet to get something nice to wear. (Me and hubby share a closet and believe or not, hubby takes up most of the closet!)*groceries screaming from Wal-mart and Schnucks*
I also miss just be able to head out and go to Goodwill or Target*Goodwill announcing new used arrivals* and just being able to go through a drive through!
*Hears people putting out yard sale signs for Saterday morning* AND THE GARAGE SALES!!! Do you know all the cool things you can find for a baby at garage sale? Not just some unique baby clothes and shoes from 1800’s, but strollers and a playpen! And then just some cool stuff for her to use when she is older, like music boxes, and chimes to hang outside her window! (Yes, that part may be what I liked as a child or what I want her to like, but I am mom, so she has to do it!) *hangs chime outside baby’s window.* Sigh! Oh well! Just a little randomness from the Organic Pop-Tart! *Hears the zoo animals and museum doors open for summer* *the Muny singer at Practice* *car on its way to Indiana!* AGH! Noises go away! I will get to you very soon!...*sits back down to work on escape plan*


Anywhoalls, Love ya all and God bless


Toodles!


Oh! And the cute picture is of our family dog, Cali!

No comments:

Post a Comment