Sunday, May 22, 2011

Baby Feet and Baby Bees






I am back again, to talk and rave about Burt’s Bees Baby Bee products again. Only this time its not there lotion, but a special something I got from my aunt. After a wonderful afternoon with a friend, I come to my front door to find a package from my aunt and uncle from the state above. And like a little girl, I squeeled and ran inside, made sure my daughter was safely napping in her moses basket, I leapt at the box, that was of course meant for her. (Even though she wears the clothes and has the stuff used on her, it still Christmas for me!)
Carefully opening the box, more like demolished it, I gasped and ‘aww’ed over everything. The pink floral oneies, with the matching hats and pants, and the pa-pas! So cute! Then my hands came upon the one little package that I have just enjoyed for the last two days.
…drum roll….
My Burts Bees Baby Bee Starter Kit! It is so awesome! It has tiny bottle sized of everything! You can see everything in the picture above. It came with Lotion, not their calming lotion, but the buttermilk lotion, which smells just as good and like to use on my hands! (I know, meant for baby, but I can’t help it! It feels so nice and makes soft hands! And no parabens!!!)
Anywhoalls, it also came with a buttermilk soap bar; diaper cream, which I want to try when she gets her next rash; a little package of baby powder; the other package is buttermilk bath powder to sooth skin, then a shampoo and bottle wash combo.. Oh by the way California Baby Shampoo and Bodywash, it works awesome! She smells great and it gave me soft hands! Anyways, the last thing is the Apricot Baby Oil, which at first I didn’t know what it was used for, until it was pointed out to me that you use like a very thin lotion when your baby has dry skin. Low and behold, my baby girl had flaky dry skin of late on her feet and hands. I guess cause she is growing. So tried some on one foot, and I was amazed by the instant results! Her poor flaky toes where back to normal!
I took pictures for you all to see. In one picture her one foot has oil and the other, on the bottom, hopefully you can see the difference. Two photo of her right foot are of her dry skin, then the last one is of her right foot after we applied the oil on it. Of course, she was napping and really didn’t care what we were doing to her feet, but it sure made me feel better that her feet wouldn't be itching no more! And what is even better, it only takes a little dab on my fingers to cover her legs, so the tiny bottle will last a lot longer than it looks like it would.

Anywhoalls, talk to ya all another day!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment