Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sleep, pictures,facebook hacking, and something I forgot.


This post will be fairly random, since I had an idea of what to put up today and lost my idea. I was in Wal-Mart for like 25 minutes trying to grocery shop rush, because baby and hubby were back at home and I was trying to get back before baby woke up. The idea was so awesome, very clever, I just thought it would be perfect to post it up for today, but I forgot, so this is what you get.
A sleep deprived woman, left alone with a camera and a computer and a napping baby. So this is what I give you. A random post about about nothing, just me simply typing about pretty much nothing.
I got up at 6 this morning, been awake ever since, running on......maybe 5 hours of sleep. I think I might be stretching there. I ate a piece of dark chocolate after feeding baby and putting her back to sleep, then laid back down staring at my ceiling, until my husband got up to check his email. Usually I would have something made for him or at least something to tell him of what to eat for breakfast...or I at least try too...But today I epically failed again...for the forth time this week. At least I have good intentions to make breakfast! I buy the stuff to make breakfast! My freezer is stacked with breakfast sausage and a huge package of beacon! My problem is it in the freezer...frozen! And for some reason the whole concept of actually taking out something for breakfast and putting it in the fridge the night before, just doesn't cross my mind ever! I think my brain lost that part of itself. The part where all common sense and logic meet. I have logic and common sense. I put raw meat in freezer. That is logical. I know to put things in the fridge to dethaw over night. That is common sense or knowledge at least, but for some reason these two concepts never meet in my head, but blessedly some how, my hubby gets fed.
However, I can proudly say, my hubby gets lunch and dinner! (Just at odd times because of his work schedule. Gotta love the random work schedule.)
So anywhoalls, after the whole breakfast thing, we pretty much spent the time we had before he had to leave for work, watching and playing with baby, then we facebook hacked each other. I must admit, I am really good at this. Even if I don't know his facebook password, he still has facebook on his phone.
And so far this is pretty much my day...I really need to take a nap. I think I am losing more my poor brain from sleep depravity! Anywhoalls, here a picture of my bananas on my stove.
Talk to you all later.
Toodles


Oh yes. I forgot to meantion, I will posting recipes now and then, along with a recipe for homemade pop-tarts! And my famous chocolate cupcakes and homemade chocolate icing!

No comments:

Post a Comment