Tuesday, June 28, 2011

That place on my bed

That place on my bed


Only one picture today. But this picture shows you were I live for many hours out of my day. Yep right there on my bed with a baby, a book, my Bible and my laptop. (My cellphone usually somewhere, but often always out of my reach or lost somewhere.)

Now in no way am I there from dawn until dusk, laying away enjoying life with sweet tea rigt in my reach, while I enjoy time wasted and cuddling with baby. Now that is my spot where I am on the computer doing the check-book*sigh* nursing the baby, doing a much needed Bible study, comforting crying baby, talking to my mother online so I can stay sane, feeding baby lunch, trying to catch up on some much needed sleep and turing around to feed baby again. And between these feedings talking attempting naps, I am running around my tiny apartment in an attempt to get dishes done, sweep my floors for the hundredth time that day, one more picking up my husband’s laundry, back to feeding the baby, attempting to get my todo list. Then getting baby ready to go, then only to realize hubby has the car…I can only lay baby back down, crawl up next to her and pass out for two seconds before she needs another diaper change before she is hungery again. *sigh*

But wouldn’t trade any of it away. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment