Sunday, July 17, 2011

GoldFish bread with shampoo and lotions!

Okdiokie! First video post! that actually has something to do with something! and not just baby spew as my first video was. Hopefully you can understand me talking super fast and stuttering and see all the products I use for me and my family for cleaning our stink selves and making us smell nice. The stuff talk about is Giovanni's shampoo and conditioner for damaged hair, Kiss My Face Ultra Moisturizer, Aloe Vera Gel, Burts Baby Bee Lavender lotion, and Apricot Oil, and California Baby Shampoo and body soap and a couple other things I forgot while typing this up while the video loaded! :D Anywhoalls hope you enjoy and hopefully I can get better video out!
Love you and God bless
Toodles

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed watching your video! Everything was so random but I thought it was hilarious! And your baby is just sooo adorable!

    Take care and Gob bless! :-)

    ReplyDelete