Friday, July 22, 2011

The Potato Bowl!



There is just something about cute odd things that bring a little surprise to your home. I love surprises in people's homes. Like when you go into someone's bathroom and you see a cute basket with handmade soaps and pretty perfumes, or a book of fairytale in the family room open for you to pick up and read, or when the silverware doesn't match (probably like me we collect forks and spoons instead of buying a new sets...) or a letter on the red microwave, etc But here is a new thing to add to your home if you can find them. While my friend was setting up new items in her shop in a little Antique town close by here, I noticed these really cute bowls. I fell in love them! I mean whoever came up with them was a genius!

Can't you tell by the pictures how cool they are? ...*crickets*...Its a a potato bowl! A bowl shaped like a potato! So you can eat your potato soup out of a potato! Isn't it cute!? They are just so cute. I love them. They are made from artist with the initials MB, but whoever made them was pure genius. You can eat your potato soup in a potato! AND! It comes with it own spoon! ...*crickets*...Okay maybe some people were not as excited as I was. I fell completely in love with them and I know plenty who would love the idea of eating potato soup out of ceramic potato. My friend only had 5 sets of 2 and I got four of them, but she might still have them at her shop Remember When, but I am not sure. And if anyone knows who the artist who made them, that would be cool to know too.

As you can also see by the photo the edge of my laptop. I lost my camera and SD card. :( *tear* But my laptop camera can take pretty good photos if I have enough light.

Anywhoalls, just a quick post today.

Toodles

1 comment: