Sunday, July 24, 2011

Lace Pins



o
As from the title above right under my header "The Organic Pop-Tart" I told I am an artist. Right before I told I am dysfunctional one, which is why you have not seen much of my art or anything I create for the matter...It just never came to mind until..well just a few minutes before I started writing this post. So I decided to show one of the things I have been working on. Usually I am a painter. Oil painting mainly, but I have been working a lot late with baby and all. But once my oil painting class, I am teaching, I will post you some pictures! :D
Anywhoalls, I came up with these today, because one I like to make new things, and two I had spool of lace I had to come up with something to do, so this was my idea! Lace pins and barrettes. They are really cute I think. This falls right under my list of "Pretty things." Who doesn't think lace and beads and glitter are not pretty? What do you all think? The Pictures are really bad, cause...*shameful face* I still can not find my SD card or my camera so I had to make do with me Computer camera which is kinda grainy, but they still look pretty good.

Just a little post today!

Toodles!

Also excuse my terrible hair. Its really late when I wrote this and I had a whole day worn on me. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment