Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Da Baby with dance of the computer





Yes, This post is just about my Strawberry. Da baby. Like any new momi, you take tons of photos of your pride and joy. Cooing and dancing and snapping pictures away. And each one is perfect and precious, even if her face is a blur! *sigh*
And of course, like every new momi, I have no time to post pictures of my little Strawberry cause I have no time but once in life time when baby is asleep, I have found internet and and no one needs me! *runs around dancing about her free moment* Anywhoalls
As you can probably tell I still have not found my camera or got a new one and still using my poor quality computer camera. I wish someone had a camera to take pictures of me while I dance around my baby holding a computer in odd angles trying to get a semi-great photo. So don't be fooled by her cute face. She is not saying, "Oh look. Its momi! Hi momi!" what she is really saying is, "WOAH! What are you doing?! DAD! Mom lost her brains!"
But in my little head she said nothing of the sort and enjoyed momi dancing and doing gymnastics around with a laptop to get a few pictures of her!

Just a short post today!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment