Monday, August 8, 2011

Da baby's Daily schedule

This blog is what happens to my baby girl everyday for the most part. This will be told from her perspective.

7:00 Proceed to cry to get Mommy up, because I am hungry and need a clean diaty!
7:45 Finish Eating and watch my morning musical of "Getting Our Diaty Changed" -I must say, Mommy is getting much better at reaching those high notes as she changes my diaty!

8:00 Time for my morning nap!
10:15 Wake to Mommy singing "Waky Waky Artichokies!" -Poor Mommy. Must wait for hours hovering near me just to sing to me.
10:25 Play with Daddy, then spit up on Daddy to here in squeal. *evil grin*
10:30 Spit on mommy to hear her squeal.
10:35 Puke all over the bed to hear both Mommy and Daddy squeal and run around the house frantic. *giggles*
10:45 Morning shower
11:05 Mommy is dressed in second outfit of the day!- Sometimes, I have spit on her again, to save the public from her wardrobe choices. You will thank me later.
11:25 Lunch. Which is very unfair, since Mommy always gives me what she had leftover from breakfast. Bananas and eggs.
12:00 Noon musical from Mommy and a diaty change.
4:00pm Wake up in somewhere else- Grandmas' houses are always nice, but sometime i wake up moving around up and own scary isles or something, which is followed by mommy singing again
4:20 Eat and diaty change with mommy in musical again
5:00 Spew on Whoever is holding me.
5:05 Spew on uncle Dustin
5:10 Spew on uncle Dustin
5:15 Burp and giggle for someone else
5;25 Spew on uncle Dustin
6:10 My evening Nap. -Goodness is hard being this adorable!
10:00 Wake up magically at home again with mommy singing. Spew on mommy.
10:15 Nightly shower.
10:45 Play and spew on Daddy'
11:15 ready for bed
Midnight. time to sleep

That is a typical day in the life of my baby girl. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment