Sunday, November 27, 2011

Black Friday, Hubby off to camp and a winner

Well Another Thanksgiving come and gone. Hubby man leaving tomorrow! Going to miss him like crazy! So far so good though. God is good and in control.
Anywhoalls! I hope everyone had a great holiday! And those who were brave enough, I hope Black Friday didn't trample you! For once I came out ahead! I NaTacia! i have gotten all my holiday shopping done! To walgreens for baby toys! God was great and gave me a great deal of buy one get one free!...(I am not sure if I made the best choice of getting my daughter a ball tent.)
After two targets, I finally found those scarves! And Walmarts! i forgot how many we hit! But sure enough after the lost of sleep and emptying out my wallet, I came out with every bodies presents, including 13th world's hottest hot sauce . Just one less thing to think about and enjoy the Christmas season.

i hope everyone has a great coming Christmas season! And a quick announcement! Sorry I forgot to look and post on Saturday. I was super busy trying to finish up shopping and catch up on sleep time slipped by. Stephenie Lee won our Box of Nature's path Frosted Apple Cinnamon Poptarts!! Yippie! Big around of applause! She will be getting it shortly prettily wrapped with bow!

Anywhoalls!

With christmas cookies and hot chocolate!

Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. We do not require our applicants to have managerial experience. However, if you would like to gain some, this position may be a perfect fit for you. The most promising applicants are invited to pass the Onboarding course, which is an educational resource for our new mentors.

    if you want more just look here "visit website"

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all know it’s not a good idea to hurry, especially if it’s not in an emergency. The same applies if you invest in an assignment help service. It may not be easy to find a reliable service in your own city. So you have to be calm and patient. Not everyone can do a difficult job without a helping hand. This is the place where help is provided to help you with the service.

    if you want more just look here "assign"

    ReplyDelete