Monday, December 5, 2011

A green multipurpose scarf!




So okidokie,I have pretty interesting blog post I think. Have you ever found yourself in the middle of a public, let’s say a mall, your baby spews all over your shirt! No worries, you’re a good mom! You always carry a spare shirt! Just slip quietly into the bathroom and you change and you can be on your merry way…wait…the shirt you are wearing IS your spare shirt. Now you’re stuck! You race to the bathroom carrying your little bundle of spew and drool. And while you’re racing, baby drools more which somehow ends up all over your sleeves. Once you are before the mirror you assess the damage and realize…the damage I too great. You look like you were a in food fight from one of the movies. No matter how much scrubbing you do you can’t clean off enough to be presentable. What are you to do? Presenting the awesomeness of the scarf! No, not just those pretty decorative ones or those crocheted ones, I am talking about those nice big ones that can go from scarf to a wrap. Mine is green, and I never leave the house without it. This scarf will save your life!. Scrub the shirt off from drool and spew, wrap your scarf around your neck and there ya go! Spew and drool marks covered and you can keep shopping.

The scarf also does many other things! Not only is it a fashionable accessory and cover up baby drool, it works great to cover up the baby when she gets a chill, because its big enough for a blanket! And if you are at all like me, I forgot a coat or hoodie, so what do you do? Wrap your arms up in your scarf and race to the car!

But my most favorite is when baby is hungry and there are people everywhere and well…your nursing tent is in the car…( Do this more often than I care to count!) No worries though! Your big scarf does the perfect job!

I would suggest getting the scarf in like black or brown, since it matches everything, but mine is green!

Hopefully by my…”artistic” pictures you can tell what kind of scarf I am talking about. It those scarves that are thick enough for warmth, but thin enough you can wear them in spring and not look too goofy!

You can find them at Target for relatively cheap! Even better wait until after Christmas when they go on sale and get them half priced!

Anywhoalls, Enjoy your scarves and enjoy the winter wheather! Until another post!


Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! This makes me want to wear scarves all winter long!

    ReplyDelete