Friday, November 11, 2011

Paintings by my students



These are just a couple pictures of my students paintings! I am so proud of them! As I hope I mentioned before, (maybe not) I teach oil painting class ever Friday. These kids couldn't make a teacher more proud. :) They have come so far in their work. In the 11 weeks have have taught them they have learned so much. With Strawberry in her stroller off to the side, serenading us with soft and loud coos, we have a fun time swimming through paint and battling with brushes, then wearing the purple mustache of shame. After all the adventure, it is sad to see this painting come to an end. With a group of kids ages 8-13, we had the greatest fun! Hopefully when the kids went home their parents didn;t have to hard of time washing the paint off their children. The two paintings above were from two of my students who tried their hand in a modern free hand. One was 12 and the other ten. They did a great job on them. I am very proud.
Until another post!

Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. Those are amazing! You always were a great teacher. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for a job? Browse thousands of direct job offers and find the best suitable position on Jobboss.co.uk. Job search for all jobs near me. Just apply for a job vacancy with one click.

    if you want more just look here "job by boss"

    ReplyDelete