Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pictures of a goofy baby girl

Well sorry for not posting much in September. I thought I had more time. Before I knew it it was October. I still feel like August is around somewhere. Someone must have stolen a few days.

But I have brief update of my September. I have been vlogging more. I missed a week, but that is okay. I had an interview for job. No worries. It not full time thing. Its would be just be a few hours every week as breastfeeding consultant. Hopefully it goes through, so prayers would be appreciated.

Other than that, it just been lots of holiday planning, wedding shopping for friends, and taking pictures of baby girl. So far these are the best ones
 Not sure where she was pointing, but she kept pointing somewhere off in the park and I would follow her. No smile though. :/

 Then I have about 50 of these. No smile, but really cute! I just wanna tickle that belly!
And then this one tops the cake. Not sure what she's doing here, but it funny! What caption would you use for the picture?

Anyways, so failing to be a good photographer, I have ...well...September has just been super busy. K?

Anywhoalls, more stuff coming soon!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment