Thursday, October 11, 2012

Reminiscing and Fall


AH! Fall...For some reason, fall always makes me look back and remember what has happened in the last few years.

I remember over two year ago, I got married to the love of my life. :) Two months afterwards we found out I was pregnant with Poppseed. Sadly Mother's Day, our little guy went ot heaven. That September though we found I was pregant again with our daughter, Strawberry.

 Back in April we found again, I was pregnant with another little angel, our little Kiwiseed. (No, our kids are not truely named after seeds. I think they would hate us and put us in the worse nursing homes if we actually did that. :P )
Here is the terrible picture, but this is my current prego belly!
 The sweet memories and the more memories to come/.
Anywhoalls!
For updates. Oh yes, I am going to brag here. I need only 3 presents then Christmas shopping will be done!
I won;t rub it anymore. :)

I got a hair cut!  Again, please don't mind the bad picture. Husband is using our good camera. But hey at least the pale skin looks like something for Halloween....I think I almost look like I would glow in dark! Eep!

But the hair is 5 inches shorter and curls alot better. I will post better pictures this weekend. :)

I also got new boots and a purse. (Mind this purse is big, because I have to fit purse stuff and diaper bag stuff in it.) I think I will do a whole new post about that this weekend, since I also have wedding to go to this Saterday.

I alos have another Pregnant and Planning Christmas video coming up for youtube and another blog post and making Christmas cards and cookies!


Anyways. More to come. Watch out for more video on youtube and check up oftne :)

Until another day

Toodles!



2 comments:

  1. Glad you are posting again. Missed you in September!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that! I will work harder to keep up to date. I glad you enjoy my blog. :)

      Delete