Wednesday, November 7, 2012

NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact

                        NYC Individual Eyes Custom Compact. That is mouthful to say :)
Anyways, helllo everyone, I was just wanting to share you another product I recieved from Influenster Voxbox last month. It was the NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact!*breath!*
First one to send me a video of you saying this 10 times fast gets free box of organic poptarts!

I just wanted to share with you this pretty eye shadow pallete. Now I am not one for much eye shadows. I have few but I just find it take up extra time for me to do make-up. However, there are those days that I want to be all girlied up.  The NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact, actually surprised me when it came to it colors. I wasn't one for dramatic eye, but I found a just little of theses pressed powders goes a long way. And with the greys it really brings out hazel and blue tones in the eyes. 
Sorry for my bad pictures. Today just didn't have good lighting. 
My compact came in the color combination Dark Shadows. These also have other colors with more crimson and berry tones and another one I say at the store the other day that has some soft browns, which I might try out.
The Dark Shadow compact though, I liked because it brought out the different colors of my hazel eyes.
You can view the colors below. :)
The lightest grey color, I used all over my lid and the second darkest I used in my crease. The lightest pressed powder in the creamy white I used on my brow bone.
If you can tell in the photo, I winged out the shadow a bit on my eye. I like to this to create depth to the eyes. I really don't do it with eye liner though. To me unless you have the real eye structure and shape for it, the thick black winged eye liner look can make someone look like they are ready to go out on stage or be a in the theater.


 I used the darkest charcoal shade, pictures above, only along my lash line and kept it real short. Lining the eyes to suppose to frame them. Bring them to life like a well framed picture. You don't want to go overboard and have large frame overwhelming a smalle picture.
For used Stila Mascara for my lashes.

My favorite part of the whole compact though is the primar. This goes on before the shadow to keep your color from creasing for fading to fast. The formula is soft and creamy and doesn't feel thick on the eyes. Nothing feels worse on the eye lids than thick eye primars, heavy shadows, or caky make-up. But  the NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact, doesn't have heavy powder or thick formulas.

You can purchase your own compact on the website linked below. But I would just go target or walgreens when  they are on sale with a coupon to safe a few bucks. :)

http://newyorkcolor.com/ 

Anyways I hope you all enjoy this. When I review things, they are my honest reviews and I won't promote anything that I don't like. Nor am I paid for this at all. Just a mama finding time between naps. :)

Anywhoalls, Until another day

Toodles!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment