Monday, November 5, 2012

Mini Candle Scents!

Ahhh, the fresh scent of home made pie or fresh brewed apple spice latte. Or maybe the scent of crushed leaves or spices. Whatever scent floats your boat. :)
My only problem is its wet and cold outside when I want to have the fresh scent of leaves. And just the other day I ran out of sugar and and canned pumpkin to make some pumpkin dessert. And frankly there are those days I want the scent of something, without putting in all the work. (I mean how many pumpkin pies do you have to make up to keep up that intoxicaing smell?) *mouth drools for more pumpkin pie*
So the answer is candles! (Candles can also save your waist line if you love those baking and spiced scents.)
I love candle. I especially love tini tiny candle that can fit in little areas.  Not really tea candle, but these kind. The mini version of larger ones, like this one!
This one is mini version of Bath and Body works, larger candles. This is Black Pepper Bergamot from their fall collection.
And I got this one as well from the Bath and Body Works, website. No need to wash dishes or add to the waist line to get the lovely scent of apple crumble. Just light one of these little babies. :)
These candles are so tiny!And so cute. The larger ones go for about 20-30 bucks, but these little one are only 3.50. I really like them since I have tiny apartment and larger containter candles can take up what little precious table room I have!!!
EEP!!! See no table space. ( No, I don't actually burn my candles this close to paper and my husband's laptop. :P )

I usually keep my Black Pepper Bergamot on the kitchen table burning, while I do dishes or cooking at the stove.   For being so tiny, they sure last a little while. :)

After you burn all the way through, you have cute little trinket collector...Like I need another one, but still its cute!

Until another day.

Toodles!


Get your own mini candle from the website link here. :)
Bath and Body Works also just came out with their winter goliday collection. They also have deal going on for getting 2 mini candles for just 5 dollars. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment