Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Circus and Fun with Fake Flowers





 You know how hard it is to take picture with one hand without having that awkwardly placed arm in a picture? :P Takes lots of shots before you a decent picture. Anyways, hello everyone! Just a breif update about life here. Baby Girl is getting bigger as you can see from the picture below. We were having to much fun with the fake flowers and lash glue we had to come outside and take pictures.
Here's an upclose shot of the flowers on my face. Its great last minite fairy costume for your Halloween events. :)
And if you have good friend, you can even stick candy to her forhead. No worries, she is still my friend...even after I glued starburst to her forhead. :P
Other than being goofy with last glue. On a Friday my mama took my sister, Baby Girl and I to the circus!!!
Where we saw this and our heads hurt for the rest of the night!
Um... yeah.. that's their hair! These two are incrediable brave or insane.
And the elephants! They are one of our favorites. This was Baby Girl's first time and she kept pointing saying, "What dat? What dat?" So cute. But the acrobats and gymnists she surprising didn't care to much for. I found impressive. Who would use a see-saw leap onto people's shoulders? Someone way more brave and atheletic than me!


The lion tamer was pretty awesome as well. Baby Girl got a kick out of the tigers and lions. I see a theme here with the animals...

I have a few videos but they are very grainy and you hardly make anything out. After about 2 hour show and overpriced stuff cat later, we left happy campers and happy baby ready for a nap. :)
Overall been great so far this October!
COming soon will be a post and myabe youtuve video about Apple Butter FEstival!!!

Check out my fake flower fairy goofy video. :)
Fiary costume tutorial

Until another day!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment