Saturday, October 20, 2012

Influenster VoxBox: The Beauty Blogger

There is nothing like finding a good deal accept getting something completely free. And not just free coupons or samples, but full size products!
That is one of the big reasons I love Influenster Voxbox. Every so often you get this white box in the mail and it feels like Christmas!
A few months back I blogged about receiving the Mom Voxbox. This time, I got the Beauty Blogger Vox box. For those who don't know what Influesnter Voxboxes are, here is the basics of it. Influenster is a website that every few months sends out a box, entirely free, to certain qualifying people to try out other companies products. Companies that you know like Stash Tea, Ivory soap, Maybaline make-up, etc. These companies usually want you to try out new products or try out old products that they might want to improve or take off shelves, etc.
After you try out their products you go back to the Influenster Website and leave your honest opinion. What you liked about it, what you didn't like, what you think they could do to improve. They want your complete honesty! And for the products you love, share them with everyone! Tell them how much you love and send them to Influenster!
To qualify for these boxes of free stuff, you earn badges off the websites from your review and surveys you can take. The more and in depth you do, the more chances you get at receiving Voxboxes. There are more details through Influenster website link below.
Today! I want to share with you my curtain box. The Beauty Blogger box! I am not much of beauty guru, but I still love to get my hands on some good products to try out and makes ya feel perty!




First thing I pulled out was my eye shadow palette from NYC.  Its a pretty dark colors than I am used too, but I think its suppose to give that dramatic smoky eye effect. I love that is comes with it own primer and illuminator. I think it would great for the coming holidays. I will try to do a Halloween make up look to post here and on youtube. :) Probably try it out with these eyelashes that were the next thing to pull out of the box.


Forgive that the picture is sideways! LOL. Anyways, These are pretty dramatic eye lashes. I was not much one for fake eyelashes. I tried a few out back when, just to play around. I already have pretty long eye lashes, plus mine are dark brown. Black can sometimes over take me, but I think these would be well worth trying out for Halloween look. :) These are the starter kit from Ever Pro lashes.

The next thing I pulled out were the two things, Not Your Mother's Frizzy Hair Cream Control  and the Eboost daily health booster. The hair cream, I really want to try. I don't have super frizzy hair, but I do have my bad days. I also want my sissy to try it out. I think it would work great for her
The Eboost, I will try, but Hubbyman might be the one to try it out more. Being pregnant, I am not sure if I should try and energy booster. But I will try it out to see how it makes me feel.

The next product and by far my most favorite is the mini Bath and Body Works candle from their Autumn collection. It also came with coupon to get one of the bigger candle for only $10 bucks, which these candles are normally prices 25-30 bucks.  I love the mini candle scent. It smells like my Grandmother's house during the fall outside. I think though I will get Leaves or Pumpkin spice one when I go to get a bigger candle. I love fall scents. Every need to buy at least one or two Fall or Holiday candle to burn in their home.

The last product, which sadly I could not get a picture of was these hair Spin Pins. Basically a long pin that is twisted so when you spin it into your hair it holds your hair up. I actually tried them out and the hold fine wavy hair like mine, to heavy curly hair like my sisters. :)

Anyways, that is my Beauty Blogger Voxbox openning review! Check out the Influenster Website link below as well as my review video on youtube. Also watch for a coming Halloween make or costume videos!
Until another day!

Toodles!

www.influenster.com


Influenster VoxBox Openning


No comments:

Post a Comment