Saturday, December 1, 2012

My days spent

Being a stay-at-home mom you spend your days in the strangest ways. Between the singing with my daughters toys and taking many shwoers do to some mess WE made, you get used to it.
You even get to the point were you see those "normal" people in the world, you start think how strange they are.
I mean matching socks? These people have way to much time on there hands if they can not only mange to wash and put away there clothes but actually match socks!!! *gasp* I even heard rumors of some people actually fold their socks!
Yes, that is purple bunny fuzzy slipper sock on my left foot above.

And speaking of matching clothes. My kidmay not know what matches or what correct season of clothing to wear...or even which closet to get clothes from....BUT!!! She can dress herself!
Okay...she knows how to dress herself for the most part.:) Its Greek inspired!


But the best part about being a stay at home mom is the naps.:)

Hey, not normal here. SO picture is on its side!

Anyways, just a breif update on the house of the Zaricors and how we spend our days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment