Friday, June 28, 2013

Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste

Instantly whiting tooth paste! It is almost to good to be true! Fact is, it does exist. Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste, (quite a moutful of a name.) Really does work.  Now it is not a product that will give you Hollywood Movie set white smile, but it does give you pretty teeth for pictures!
It really does work right away. I noticed my teeth a few shades lighter and after a few days of brushing, I notice my teeth are staying whiter. I am not saying I have yellow ugly teeth, but I don't have perfect pearly white either.



 I will say, I will be using this the next few days multiple times a day for a wedding I am this coming weekend (aka tomorrow.) Got to have that Million dollar smile for pictures!
This product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster. I aslo wish to state, no porduct ends up on my blog unless I actually use it and really do like it.


Here's the linke to check out the tootpaste and their other prodiucts. I have only tried the tootpaste, but I heard the other products work great. :)

 http://www.lusterpremiumwhite.com/products-page/main_product/luster-now-toothpaste-single/


Until another day! 


Toodles

1 comment:

  1. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. Whitening toothpaste

    ReplyDelete