Saturday, January 18, 2014

Enjoy the small moments.

Sometimes we wonder how in the world we grow up so fast. One day we are building forts from couch cushions the next we are wake up every morning and go to work. Sometimes we get so lost in a daily routine we forget what it was like to be children. Often I have found myself having one of those cranky day, where anything and everything my children do feels like they purposely trying to push my buttons. 


Then it hit me, I was so lost in my day I had forgot to step back and enjoy the moments I have now. My daughter one day was so fascinating with blue ribbon one I decided to make a video of it. It is to remind us to stay calm and enjoy our moments. Let our children enjoy their play time. Let them play and let them wonder.

Enjoy your day!

Toodles

1 comment: