Thursday, January 22, 2015

Brief Update!

New Year resolutions...I have actually kept a few this year! I have done more art! Pictures are mostly posted on  https://www.facebook.com/createdphotostudio. I update as often as possible.

My reading list is being tackled, ever so so slowly. This not a ton of time between reading in the short showers my children permit and waiting to pick up my daughter form preschool.  Yet with what little time I have I think am half way through a  book this month so far. Maybe at the end of the year I will have 2-4 books finished. *hears husband laugh at my high ambitions*

Anyways, my goal to post weekly on my blog really sucks, because of how little time I have, but I would love try more. Maybe shorter posts with more pictures. Tidbits moments of my life...though I think that is what Facebook is for. Anyways, more to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment