Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day! and Second Post!







Happy Mother’s Day!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful time, especially all those momi’s out there! I hope you all are having a wonderful time and are blessed with wonderful day.
On a chasing a rabbit side note; You may notice I spelled mommy as ‘momi’ the reason for this is a special name for my own mother, who labored years and time homeschooling and struggling with her stubborn daughter (NOT ME! Okay…maybe me….) who refused to spell correctly, even though she could! So now as a college graduate, young momi (baby still in belly) I gave my mother this special name to remind her all the hard work she put into my spelling. U is did u good Momi! I is ejimicated and cans speels beter than I cud evr b4 ! Thancs u’s Momi!
Love ya Momi :D
Oh! Below, above, beside, I have no idea where they will end up, are pictures of Mother’s Day cards I made yesterday to give out to my all my momis and grandmomis.
I still need to make one or two more, but these are the four I made earlier, with some scraps paper and paper from the DCWV Card stock pack called “The Rustic Stack” just in case if anyone is interested in these certain colors and patterns. Very pretty, rustic and feminine, I really liked the colors of antiqued pink, orange and yellow. The ribbon was from pretty much scrap and cheap spools I get from Hobby Lobby whenever it goes on super good sale or clearance.
No pattern followed in making the cards. Just sorta glued and stuck stuff were it looked nice. My favorite ones are the two with butterfly punch out.
Anywhoalls! Just a quick post and update! Probably going to see family today and run by wishing all my mamas happy mother’s day then sending Hubby off to work! I still need to make him nachos for dinner, which I had promised the other night, but the day gotta away from me, so got to make sure to an extra good batch of nachos for him tonight! (Organic Pop-Tarts aren’t enough right now)
Have a Happy Mother’s Day and have a very blessed day!
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment