Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Daya Surprise! BABY?!!


Well ain’t this just crazy! Here I had all these plans to spend the last few weeks telling how I was getting ready for the baby in belly on his or her way. I had plans for pictures, tutorials. I had even planned to post some videos about what I was making or had made for the baby and give instructions so that way you all can be inspired to try, but just as you would have it, all these plans have to be tossed out the door or at least modified greatly. Why? Well Baby came early! Baby decided to make her grand entrance on MOTHER”S DAY!
Isn’t God great? Such a wonderful gift!
Our Little Strawberry DQ (Drama Queen), came into the world at 10:33 at night! While I was pushing, I had my hubby, by my side momi hold my left numb leg (that of course would not move at all), all with the nurse telling the Imo’s Pizza guy my order. YES! I was ordering pizza while pushing. Hey! I was hungry! I had not eaten in over ten hours and used up most of my strength for labor; what girl wouldn’t need a medium size Canadian bacon, sausage, banana pepper, and onion pizza? St. Louis Style of course; with the crust super thin!
Though I know pizza is very interesting, back to baby! Strawberry DQ came in as a tiny girl! Looking just like her daddy! Blue eyes, but those could change, and baby hair, that looks red! Hehehe. So cute! And of course, she listens to the Beatles song “Yellow Submarine”, because Dirty Grandpa got her started on those song months before she was born. And she now has many pretty pink things to wear, thank you to Grandmothers’, great grandmother’s and an Uncle who just had to buy her a little red, white and blue dress. So Cute!
So now the Organic Pop-tart has another member to talk about an share her mini-baby adventures!
Until Another day for another post!
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment