Friday, June 10, 2011

Snoopy Camera and Pictures






Snoopy Camera:

In the bottom of abyss of a purse or found in the depths of my bed sheet (odd I know) or floating around my place, is a pink metal box shape, with a cracked screen and rubbed out buttons. Oh yes, this is the wonderful camera that I use to take all my pictures. This is the camera that has captured it all in the last…3-4 years I think? Before this one a purple camera, which was still my favorite, but sadly it died from…a cracked screen…But the pink one you still see the pictures on that cracked screen!
This camera captures everything from my life like the zombie fairy make-up pictures with me and my bridesmaids, the random banana pictures in my previous post, tons and tons of pictures of my little one, a couple of my hubby, (those I have to tackle and fight for) and just about anything under the sun, including the sun itself. Nothing beats a good a old camera.
Though I wish I had a better one to take a better quality of picture, however you can’t beat the pink snoopy camera that survives my abyss of a purse or being lost in my unmade bed for a week (no wonder my husband couldn’t sleep right…*cheesy grin*) or just floats around everywhere from here to Mars.
A camera sort of becomes a good friend to you when you are a new stay- at- home mama. I mean of course, the 1 month old baby girl is a wonderful listener and the lady bugs in the window sills ever enjoy my company, but sometimes you need that good old snoopy camera to just a hold some kinda of picture mental conversation, because a camera listens then replies back with a picture!
The reason why I call it my “snoopy camera” cause I always seem to have it at the wrong moments or when something happens I get a picture of it than a month later going through my photos I will have this “When did I take that?” moment, because I found a picture of charred what-I-think-was-once-hotdogs in my red microwave! So my pink snoopy camera has a tendency to snoop around and take pictures when I am not around. Which is fine by me, it could be doing something else, but if that is how camera spends it time, fine by me. :)


Anywhoalls, until next time…*dramatic theme music* on the ORGANIC POP-TART!!!! *heroic music fades out*


Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. I love your posts! They are too funny to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish young mama's had your attitude about being a new mama.

    ReplyDelete