Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hobby Lobby Stole Me


Its unavoidable...It doesn;t matter what I do....I can;t help myself.....I tried! Honestly I tried...But it was to late....Oh dear, It was already too late when I first stepped in that place....That wonderful place full of wonderful awesome things....Yes, my friends....Hobbby Lobby is my darkest secret! I can;t avoid it. Almost every time I stepped out of the house my body feels that magnetic force that makes it drive to Hobby Lobby, which is only 15-20 minutes from my home.

What could I do? It started with the beads. Oh those isles of beads! Full to the brim of all kinds of beads you would need! Beads for jewelry, beads to sew, beads to use in vases...and beads just have beads!!!!

Then came the scrapbook paper. It was love at first site. And then every other week they had the deal of buy 4 for a dollar! A dollar! i mean seriously! one dollar for pieces of pretty paper!!! And then the stickers and embleshments you can add..Don;t get me started!

And ribbon....Oh the ribbon! I swear the purposely place right wear I will just automatically grab a spool or two. And whenI found they had lace ribbon, well they were just asking me to camp out there...(Hubby prevented me from doing that.)


I mean it was almost all Hobby Lobby I got all my stuff for wedding. The flowers, Hobby Lobby, The Ribbon for flowers? Hobby Lobby. The Clothe for my bridesmaids dresses? Hobby Lobby. The fake butterflies? Hobby Lobby!

It was all Hobby Lobby....*sniff*

I just can't help it. I must avoid it, but I can't. So I must accept the unavoidable. Accept my fate and go on. Go right on in to the building that calls my name!...


Oh and here is a coupon for needleworking from them if ya want.
http://www.hobbylobby.com/weekly/coupon.cfm

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment