Thursday, September 1, 2011

Baby take the Apartment!!!

Its the starting of a new month and here we are once more in our tiny apartment and I am wondering how far from a box I am living. I don;t mean to complain, but hey when your workout every morning on a big bath towel in the middle of the tiny kitchen floor you begin to wonder.
As we move around my small home, I realize, Hey! I do have room. Hubby and I had plenty of room. Not lots of space, but enough space to live comfortably for two.

....And there is our problem....two...We are no longer two. I would say three, but come on! She is only barely half! Of tiny 12 pound baby she sure does take up every space we have. From the bassinet that has replaced my bedside table to the carseat sitting on my couch. But all the toys are in the toy stump!...But all her blankets are scattered across the apartment, because she likes to spiddle and we need those things at hand at any moment!

Baby wash clothes have become bathroom decor along with winnie-the-pooh clock. Oh! and we can forget that spot on the bed. You see right in the picture of my partially made bed there is a soft blanket with a nootisy and rattle. Yeah...that spot right smack dab in the middle of the bed.
Some how I think the space perfect for two has become the perfect for extra baby storgae, becaue this is only what is at our home. This does not address the stuff our little Strawberry has stored at both Grandma's houses, and in the car. I don't even get to keep a purse anymore...My baby has "graciously" given a pocket of her diaper bag for my wallet and cell phone.

Yep. Our Strawberry has taken pretty much everything for us, including our hearts...and my brain...But its so well worth it.

Anywhoalls.


Toodles!




And my pictures didn;t load again...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment