Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Gardens of the Future!





There is nothing cuter then a little baby girl all dressed up in the frills and ruffles. All done up in a petite pink dress with lace and complimenting pink ribbon. A big bow tied neatly in the back with clean white tights and matching pink shoes. One can hear all the “Aww”s and “How adorable”’s from everyone who will see her. Everyone can also see the big, gigantic, neon colored, flower plastered to her head.

Now I know this is just my personal opinion. And I am probably stirring up trouble for myself here, but I just can’t help it! You see these adorable baby girls. So tiny, so cute in their miniature clothes and then that gigantic daisy on her little noggin hits you like a neon sign. You can almost hear the baby screaming, “Who slapped this plastic overgrowth on my head!?!”

Who needs to visit the local Botanical Gardens, when your kid can be it. There is going to be a generation of girls with their ears against their necks, from the weight of these oversized blooms!

I love flowers like any other girl, but your local nursery or daycare shouldn’t look like a Sunflower Field on wheels. “Oops, sorry Sweety! Let me get that leaf out of your eye!”

School girls are going to start plucking their heads, “He loves me! He loves me not!..”

What’s next strapping giant bees to our sons’ heads?!

What happened to the little bows and barrettes and delicate miniatures our girls used to wear? Why do they have to your local florist?

Anywhoalls, I hope you all get a good laugh out of this. It was all in fun, of course.

Toodles!

Also enjoy Strawberry's new hair- do!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! A great chuckle with my morning coffee. Just makes me wish Grandma would break down and get the internet! Knellie was a great sport!

    I have been known to place a big large flower on Schatzie Girl for our walks so she looks chic. ;) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete