Thursday, December 15, 2011

My thought on Classic Disnet films :)


There is something about a Disney film that just brings a smile to my face, a giggle from daughter,( which leads to more drool on my shirt! No worries I have my scarf!)
You just can't beat a good Disney film. Not really those new ones. Not that they aren't good, but I am talking about one of those classic films, like The Lion King or Cinderella! I mean how many times do you break out into song with the movie, "Sleeping Beauty" when she sings, "I know you" or Aladdin with "A Whole New world" ?
The music is classic and catchy. Romantic when needed be with suspense that has you yelling"WILL YOU KISS THE PRINCESS ALREADY!?!?!"
And I mean who wouldn't want to have a fairy godmother or have the ability to see the colors of the wind? ( not sure how you can do that, but Pocahontas figured it out!)
There is nothing like sitting cozy in your blanket introducing your baby girl to the classic Disney films you grew up with. Warm and snuggly in your spew covered shirt and greasy hair, because you haven't had time for shower since you can remember, enjoying a classic Disney movie!
Anywhoalls, until another day

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment