Saturday, February 11, 2012

Fast update!

Well I know I have not been posting as much as I should have been doing, but give me a break! Well to announce, Hubby man is back from air-force. Turns out God has a another path for us and my Dear Hubby Man was sent home. Which was a bout time! I missed him to much like crazy!
Now with about this  Valentine's day that is only 3 days away. one can almost taste the sweet chocolates, the cute valentines, and roses, kisses (both chocolate and lip kind!) pink, lace flowers, gift baskets, romantic dinner for two.... the list goes on!

For me though Valentines consists of chocolate, cards that I make and never sent, and this year particular I had a fun photo shoot with a few friends! I will hopefully be posting a few of the pictures soon, but after some have been photoshopped and the cute funny sayings have been added to them. Until this then this picture of tasty chocolate on my plate shall have to do.
Tomorrow will be another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment