Thursday, February 23, 2012

Planning a Lisa Frank birthday!

Okay for all those who are my age, college and older, could probably see these from a mile away and know exsactly what these things are. Yes, my friends, from the rainbow spotted dalmatians, to the purple kitten to the ballerina bunnies, we all know these things are Lisa Frank.

Yep, this is the them for my daughter's first birthday, which isn't until May, but I can still plan early and look for crafts to do. As you can see there are many cute ideas for a flash back to the 80's and 90's.

I love these balloon table decorations! Cute for kids party!
My favorite characters were all the dog characters and sadly I could name them all. (Goes to show how pitifully devoted fan I was when I was 8.) Spotty and Dotty where the rainbow spotted Dalmatians, Casey and Camus were there most famous yellow Labs. With Candy coming later to be Casey's girlfriend. You see the two eating a sundae on the beach. Princess Pearl was the lavender long hair Maltese with the strand of rainbow pearls in her mouth.  Violet and Velvet were the purple and white spaniels. They were my favorites before Spotty and Dotty came along. You also have the three St. Bernard they were not seen for very long Rucks, Raider, and Risky. And then this new Husky Dog, I just had her name, then forgot, but I know her best friends are a penguins and polar bear baby!
Anywhoalls, just wanted to share a breif update!
God bless
Until another day

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment