Friday, June 22, 2012

Update in the Zaricor house hold

So far baby girl is learning to walk on her! So blessed she is too scared to walk on her won yet, because I am not ready to chase after her!!! SHE GROWING TO FAST!!!! As well as the other one, Kiwi-seed, that little stinker is growing to fast as well! Making me look fat!  *sigh* That is my sad reality. I am one of those women who don't look pregnant until they are at least 6-7 months pregnant and wear well fitted shirts and jeans the make sure that people can see that round baby bump. And for those poor women like me, you also know we tend to stick our bellies out a little farther in hopes that make them look rounder or something, because we want people to know this is baby growing belly! Heaven forbid you get the comment, "Oh your pregnant?" just smile and nod and know you get to hold a cute tiny baby a few months down the road and they get too, because it your baby!BWAHAHAHA!       
   Every mama goes through struggles through pregnancy. From what i am told, each pregnancy will have its few similarities, but most will be very different from child to child.   One thing i regret from my daughter's pregnancy was not keeping up a work-out routine or at least a walk around the neighbor daily stroll.
Now, I am not much of an athlete and far from a work-out buff, but I still keep up a walk day, a few mile job every few days. in no way am I endorsing you go all out and be like those celebrities who are still a size 2 even when they are ready to pop! I am just saying, keep some sort of activity up that involves getting your body moving. I didn't do this with my daughter and sorely regretted it, because even those days when I had lots of energy I crawled back into my bed said, "I'm pregnant." excuse and slept for a few more hours. With kiwi-seed, I am not much of athlete here, so in no way am I a prime example, but just a few days job here and there and also taking up prenatal yoga classes. I already fell more energy. I still have those days , I dont want to crawl out of bed, but after a small morning stroll, I feel tons better and I can also see my body welll....It not a gorgeous-no stretch mark-not a little flab- still fit . But! The flab is a little firmer, my legs are lot toner, and i dont see the stretch coming so fast as they did last time. And for me my cravings are not as bad. :)   Anyways not much here today! more to come soon. :) 
Until another day!  Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Tasha I miss you! I can't wait to see Kiwi-seed! Bring your baby to Rockport sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Browse job depository for thousands of job offers and find the best suitable position. Fill up your profile with your education and experience, then just apply for a job with one click.

    if you want more just look here "jobs by literaldev"

    ReplyDelete