Friday, July 6, 2012

My PERFECT Family

His eyes were alluring, drawing me into their depths of crystal blue. His lips moist as they spoke the sweet words that sped up the beat of my heart. I could have swooned as he said, " And I clipped my toe nails for you!"...
My husband,oh so sexy, stop my heart, I should swoon into his arms. *sigh* His toe nail clippings, draped delicately across my floor replicates rose pedal trails And with the added line, with that soothing, captivating voice, "I did it for you! So I wouldn't scratch you while we slept!" It really made the made moment.
Ladies, stand back, he's all mine! You gals keep your rose pedal trails, chocolates, and fine wine! I get a well pedicured man!. (I can see you all green with jealousy!)
And just to add to the perfect husband I have, I have a child that too considerate of my needs. As a hard working mother, I spent my days picking up and putting something away, picking up and putting down again. Cleaning on to turn around and pick up more things! My daughter, from the kindness of her heart and hard working little hands, helped out. She picked up the dvds off the shelf and put them down in neat pile in the middle of my floor! She stood proud presenting all her hard work as I wept tears of joy! I raised my daughter right!

Oh yes, all you mothers out there. Bask in how well I trained my 1 year old! You all wish you had this type of perfect family. No worries ladies, I am thinking about writing a book on how to nail a man like mine and child rearing book.So maybe one day you might have a taste of what I have.

LOL!
Just another casual day in the Zaricor household
Until another day

Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. If you work in an office, you will obviously meet lots of different types of people during your day to day duties. Whether you work on a small team in a small office, or a team in a big office with other companies, there will always be 10 types of people which can be found in every single office.

    if you want more just look here "jobs by laddaup"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Advertise your job for fast, easy and effective recruitment. Reach thousands of candidates actively looking for a new job today

    if you want more just look here "jobs by ceogem"

    ReplyDelete