Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Quaker cookie for the munchies

This is just a quick post. Today while I was out I bought a box of Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal cookies. I decide to buy after I received a sample one from the mom box box I got om Influenster. If you want to know about Influenster, there is a link below. I just wanted to share this cookie is pretty tasty. I decided to buy a full box since my hubby didn't get to try one, but also because I would like to enjoy a full cookie. You see when I got my full sample cookie in the mail. I got to take one moist and tasty bite. Sd to say, I set the cookie down because my attention was called elsewhere only to return and find my daughter came around a dutifully finished it off for me. With crumbs in her tiny hands and across her little face, proudly giving her review. She loved it so much she had it gone in 30 seconds!
Anyways until another day. And more updates from the Zaricor family! Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. So how do you give them that compelling reason? By treating this question as an opportunity for your sales pitch. By thinking about what it is that the interviewer wants in a candidate and what it is that they need to hear.

    if you want more just look here "jobs by positiverecruiter"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sample answer addresses the company’s brand and history, but also demonstrates that the candidate took the time to do some additional research through his network (read on for some tips on how to research companies before you interview). The answer goes on to emphasize the candidate’s interest in working hard and developing on the job.

    if you want more just look here "jobs by resumetojobs"

    ReplyDelete