Saturday, August 18, 2012

Vlogging and a quick craft!

I am now starting vlog! It would great if you guys checked it out. I thought I get in touch more if maybe you saw my face a litte more. I don;t know. Just tossing it out there. But! I am on my second day of vlogging so give it watch. No worries, no 10-15 minutes videos. Just a few minutes if you have time to spare. :)
Here's the link to my first video. :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/NaTacreatedartist?feature=mhee

Anyways, today I was on pinterest searching for ideas to make gifts for my friend and I came upon this.
I thought, "What a great christmas present!" But of course, I jazzed it up. Hopefully, my friend whom I am giving this too doesn't see it or read this blog post. :P Here's my version.

I had fun making it. Any person who scrapbooks would see how easily its done. Even if you don't scrap book it still pretty nifty and quick to make. The best part isyou use a dry erase marker to leave a note on it for your loved one! My pictures below is really bad. I only had a dried out green one to test it out. Works great though .:)
Anyways. How I made mine was with a glue stick and ribbon and left over paper flowers I had.


T

The only thing I would say is to use ink to distress and antqiue the edges of your paper. It makes the entire piece look finished and character. :)
And here is the finished product! She is going to love it!

Anyways try it yourself. Its pretty easy.

Click the like button above in the right and follow if you would like :)

Also follow me on twitter, I follow back. :)
www.twitter.com/nataartists

Until another post, I will see another day and also on youtube. :)

Toodles

5 comments:

  1. I love those so cute and personal

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea, Tacia! -Aunt D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Browse job depository for thousands of job offers and find the best suitable position. Fill up your profile with your education and experience, then just apply for a job with one click.

    if you want more just look here "job by depository"

    ReplyDelete