Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Q-tips® Precision Tips (and a Toddler)

One of the greatest joys of having a daughter is being able to do girlie things. Now Baby Girl is not one to wear pretty little things in her cute curly hair. Probably a jinx from when I went on a rant about people putting large head size flowers on their newborns. :( However, she loves to have her nails done! In Target she can spot bottle of nail polish from way down the isle and start her little chant, "Mommy! Oh Mommy! Show me!"
Now I may be an artist, but the nail department of art I fail at sadly. But it looks like Baby Girl has me covered. :)


 Here she prepares to paint my nails by taking out all the Q-tips® Precision Tips. She needs a lot for her masterpiece! We also have the gorgeous green color which is one of her favorites.
And the beautiful finished piece of art! The splatter paint look is really popular you know! She also used the q-tips to apply generous amounts of polish around my cuticles. I mean and who else sports nail polish on their knuckles and cuticles? The kid is a little Da Vinci!


I am more of the boring traditional nail artist. But I do say the new Q-tip shape is pretty nifty for clean up jobs around the nails. And for a little girl who loves to get her nails done, it does a bang up job cleaning up her toes :)
You can get Q-tips® Precision Tips from most drug and grocery stores. And more information about them on there website. Link below.
http://www.qtips.com/

Anyways, Baby Girl and I are ready to hit the streets and enjoy the day with pretty nails.
Until another day

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment