Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Potty Chronicles: CLeaing Ritual-Not What You would think!

Day: 2 jillion and forty Infinity!

Positive Reinforcement...

Patient Consistency...

Rewards for good habits...

All those potty training methods after months and months of trial and error...epic failure!

Now my two year old toddler stalks around the house butt naked taunting me! She get a real kick out it I believe. You can see it her eyes.

She refuses the diaper...refuse the pull-ups. The panties? Well the may have puppies and ponies on them, but she prefers to wear them as a vest rather than as booty covers.

Here is the real kicker! After she leaves a lovely puddle on the floor she is so kind enough to get a towel or blanket from the couch to use and clean it up. And! And she put the dirty towel or blanket in the laundry basket in the bathroom!!!

When she did this the first time I saw this my jaw dropped. Then after she continued to this little ritual, I swear it to taunt to me that I have yet to successfully get her to do her business in the potty...

I don't know how much longer I can last. I might need to call in the professionals...My mother!



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog. It needs work on grammar, but really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When it comes to the pool cleaners in your mind, you may think of a heavy and a big device. However, Zodiac mx8 is an automatic pool cleaner that is light in weight and that is normal in size. If you are thinking to clean your pool in an automatic way then have a look at zodiac mx8 reviews.

    if you want more just look here zodiac mx8 review

    ReplyDelete