Friday, August 2, 2013

Family Life Updates

Nothing much to start out the new month other than a few birthdays and a friend heading out to college.  We are just enjoying the sweet summer weather and lounging around. However, at the end of the month we will have more excitement as I and Baby Boy prepare to head up to Canada. :) I will be sure to post pictures. :)

One thing we did that was pretty cool was Baby Girl and I spent an entire day color in our pj's while Baby Boy watched. Here is our finished masterpiece. I think it is always a great idea for parents to just sit and color with their children. Coloring is the beginning of writing. Obviously, my two year old didn't draw the lily, but she did do the background and handed me the crayons in the order of colors she wanted. :)


And Baby Boy picked up the new hobby of couponing with me. I think he has a real talent for it:)


No comments:

Post a Comment